IJGlobal Awards 2022: Societe Generale has been recognised as “APAC MLA of The Year”
Societe Generale is pleased to receive several accolades from IJGlobal, one of the most respected publications dedicated to the project and infrastructure finance space, both regionally and globally at the IJGlobal Awards 2022:
In Asia Pacific, Societe Generale has been recognised as “APAC MLA of the Year”. The media acknowledged our “fairly good spread of deals spread across very different types of assets” and that we “kept the momentum going across Asia Pacific, including Japan, India, Indonesia, Bangladesh and Thailand.”
In addition to the prestigious house award, Societe Generale won the following “Deals of the Year” in Asia Pacific:
• Refinance, Social Infrastructure – New Zealand Schools Bundle 3 PPP Refinancing
• Power – Hin Kong CCGT, Thailand
• Refinance, Power – Bhola IPP Refinance, Bangladesh
• Refinance, Portfolio Refi – RATCH Renewable Portfolio Refinancing, Australia
• Refinance, Oil & Gas – Ichthys LNG Refinance, Australia
• Renewables, Offshore Wind – GPI Ishikari Bay Offshore Wind Farm and BESS, Japan
These wins are important recognitions of Societe Generale’s Project Finance expertise with the broad coverage.
The Bank demonstrated its capabilities in addressing the region’s growing project finance needs in Asia Pacific, including acting as the only non-Japanese MLA and hedge provider to support the Ishikari project in Japan, financing for the first constructed round-the-clock project in India, which established a template for the industry, and acted as MLA for the refinance of Sydney Airport in Australia.
For more information, please visit:
IJGlobal Awards 2022: Societe Generale has been awarded several Global Awards plus Deals of the Year!
IJGlobal Awards 2022 – APAC Company Winners
IJGlobal Awards Global Full Winner List