Societe Generale won “Best ESG Bank” at The Asset Triple A Sustainable Capital Markets Awards 2021
Societe Generale won several accolades at The Asset Triple A Sustainable Capital Markets Awards 2021, one of the industry's most prestigious awards for the primary market for best issuers, best deals, and best advisers in equity, debt, loans, M&A, and structured finance.
Societe Generale has been awarded by The Asset, the honor of:
"Best ESG Bank"
The Bank also supported the following deals which were awarded by The Asset in a number of categories. These honours underscore a prestigious testimony of our ESG expertise and contribution in the Asia Pacific region.
Deals of the Year
- Best Green Bond: HKSAR US$1 billion/€1.75 billion three-tranche senior unsecured green notes
- Best Social Covered Bond: Korea Housing Finance Corporation €550 million social covered bond
- Best Green Bonds: China Construction Bank (Luxembourg) €800 million senior green bond)
- Best Green Bonds: ICBC US$3.2 billion equivalent multi-currency, multi-tranche senior green bonds
Banks Private Bank
- Best Social Covered Bond: KEB Hana Bank €500 million social covered bond
- Best Social Bond: Shinhan Card US$300 million senior unsecured social Formosa bond
Transport and Infrastructure
- Best Blue Transition Bond: Seaspan Corporation US$750 million senior unsecured blue transition notes
- Best Bond: China Ministry of Finance €4 billion three-tranche bond offerings
For more information, please visit