Societe Generale CIB Announces a New Organization of Global Markets Activities With New Appointments
To reinforce its capacity to support its clients with a full range of multi-asset and advisory services, while encouraging business synergies and to adapt to the new regulatory environment, Societe Generale Corporate & Investment Banking has announced a new organisation within its Global Markets activities which is being implemented globally.
This new organisation is based upon 3 main principles:
- Further aligning the structure with clients’ set up,
- Facilitating access to the full engineering capacities of the bank,
- Ensuring seamless continuum across all asset classes.
For the Asia Pacific region, the Global Markets division remains under the leadership of Frank
Drouet. The Bank announces the following appointments within the division:
- Yann Garnier is appointed Deputy Head of Global Markets and Head of Sales,
- Timothee Bousser is appointed Head of Equities and Derivatives, a newly created business line, with Herve Mercat as deputy,
- Guillaume Miquel is appointed Head of a broadened Fixed Income & Currencies business line, encompassing both flow and structured fixed income services.
Commodities Markets and Prime Services activities remain under the respective leadership of
Olivier Godin and Laurent Cunin.
The new organization of the Global Markets activities also relies on a global transversal management
for sales, engineering, trading and research across all asset classes:
- Jerome Niddam is appointed Head of Engineering with Olivier Daguet as deputy,
- Antoine Mascia is appointed Head of Trading.
Research remains under the leadership of Klaus Baader