Global Economic Outlook - An uneasy balancing act.
2016 Global Economic Outlook publication by SG CIB Cross Asset Research
For institutional investors only
SG CIB Cross Asset Research has published today its quarterly Global Economic Outlook An uneasy balancing act its flagship economics publication.
To know more about the macro perspectives and the economic scenario for the coming quarters:
Access here the full summary of the Global Economic Outlook - An uneasy balancing act
- Downside risks to keep markets choppy
- Monetary policy multipliers remain impaired
- A single-engine consumer recovery
- Inflation is turning higher
- Governments set to remain slow on risk prevention
Access all reports on www.sgresearch.com